Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Available for Sub Contract Work.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh well the thought was there so far play to you all the same :thumbsup:
Sorry for the delay - having a nightmare with my van! The brand new system I had fitted is brilliant, but the fuel injectors have gone on the van, which has obviously put me back - not happy!

Hoping to have it back to get on with work by Wednesday - so cheers for keeping me in mind!

Sorry to hear that:(

Are you sure it's not just a duff battery as mine was playing up and would not start. It would turn over but guess not enough power to pre heat the diesel so would not start. Soon as I charged the battery up it started fine.

Sorry to hear that:(Are you sure it's not just a duff battery as mine was playing up and would not start. It would turn over but guess not enough power to pre heat the desiel so would start. Soon as I charged the battery up it started fine.
I wish! It's a complete nightmare mate - Ive had different garages look at at and have said the same.

Desperately need to get started now!

Thanks again mate

Sorry to hear that mate. Although really annoying it may be better for these issues to sort themselves out now rather than later.

Keep us posted on how it goes /emoticons/smile.png

I wish! It's a complete nightmare mate - Ive had different garages look at at and have said the same.Desperately need to get started now!

Thanks again mate
Not sure how far you are from Portslade but there's a garage called Victoria Road Garages who do quite a bit of work on window cleaners vans (mine included)

Ask for Steve - he knows his stuff and they don't mess about with the prices.

Not sure how far you are from Portslade but there's a garage called Victoria Road Garages who do quite a bit of work on window cleaners vans (mine included)
Ask for Steve - he knows his stuff and they don't mess about with the prices.
Cheers - I'll give them a bell if its not sorted by Tuesday.

View attachment 6995 View attachment 6991 View attachment 6992 View attachment 6993 View attachment 6994
Cheers Smurf. It is a shame as it sounded like a perfect fit to help with this (windows & golden cladding all the way round)

View attachment 6991 View attachment 6992 View attachment 6993 View attachment 6994
Have you done all you needed to on this now mate? As you know, my vans not ready till next week, but if you've got enough equipment for the me as well as you, I'll happily help you out? (Love the 72ft pole work! /emoticons/smile.png )

Have you done all you needed to on this now mate? As you know, my vans not ready till next week, but if you've got enough equipment for the me as well as you, I'll happily help you out? (Love the 72ft pole work! /emoticons/smile.png )
Morning bud. The deep clean has taken place but they may want it sparkling up towards the end of next week so let me get back to you.

Think it might be worth us hooking up over the next couple of days as there are a few bits of work atm which you may want to help out with until you get your own round fully set up. I'll send you a PM with my details /emoticons/smile.png

Back