Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new toys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
I am like a kid in a sweetshop tonight

Got my new gardiners backpack and £150 of trad stuff delivered today so i can work a bit easier on monday

I put all my squeegees and pouches/holster/boab on my new belt and feel like arnie in commando nowView attachment 7474

I just ordered Benz nozzle for softwash very excited about that !

Good when you enjoy your work innit Dave

I love my job mate

I could fly round all day wfp but choose to only do tops so i can enjoy myself tradding bottoms

I play the Bob Hatt (polzn bladz ) 0 detailing game as it was started by him a long time ago and i still play it with myself

If i have to detail anything (not counting wiping a stubborn mark off the glass) i have failed for the day

Very frustrating after hours of being spot on and then missing a bit

Chuck that liquidator channel in your van if you remember and I'll give you a few quid for it when i next see you if it's a 12"

I got a new 14 and 10 and could do with a 12

Got a new 18 and 22 also

One thing's for sure - I definitely won't be tradding any bottoms [emoji106]

No worries, I'll chuck it in my van. I need to get it off my desk any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I made a 6" one of them to go between tap and pole hose for roofs and fascias

Very handy

I'll do one tomorrow morning as it's all in the motor now and I'm in the sofa in jammys with a beer

I'd like to see that no detailing in action Dave

If your at cleaning show I think you should Demo for us all

That's a proper terminator belt! I bet the muck on the Windows surrender before you reach for the applicator LOL , makes my belt look poor , I'm gonna have get some new gear even though I'm semi retired these days .

All the best Dave .

Glenn.

I love the facelift razr

Got those new liquidators this evening and already taken the moerman stuff out and replaced with razr

The moerman stuff is in the motor just in case i need it in emergency as it's already pre cut

I just ordered Benz nozzle for softwash very excited about that !Good when you enjoy your work innit Dave
I got mine delivered yesterday....it works a treat! Which is lucky cos I've got 8 roofs to clean over the next few weeks. Got some of their biocide too - way cheaper than the Algoclear I used to use.

The hose connection you use I have hose with hose lock both ends I connect my hose reel to tap can then get right round house for fascias ect. When done reconnect to van and purge through with pure only takes half a minute.

Latest Posts

Back