Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bad elbow and aching arms

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i have been thinking lately that rather than looking up while you work could you not attach one of these bullet cameras that they use for guttering cleaning, dont know if it would work or even if its possible but may be worth looking into you never know might work ????????????????????

The main reason i avoid doing facias these days is because of the pain i get in my neck after all that looking up. But you can get a neck support from cleaning spot which isnt that dear, so i may get one.

I have been a full time windy now since the end of October. Ever since then I can hardly remember a ***ht where I have not woke up with aching arms and elbows.....sometimes with pins and needles or feeling dead. My right elbow is always quite tender as well. The arms are fine once they get moving...its just when they are rested. Does anyone else get this?
I started last July and have had the same problem, always on a ***ht time but fine during the day when I am working. My missis works in a chemist she asked one of the reps if there was any product that would ease the pain, and he gave her gel for me to try called Pernaton for 'connective tissue and joint care'. Its works a bit like deep heat but dosent skink as bad. It does work although the pain does not completly go it certainly gives enough relief to get a better ***hts sleep.

I have been a full time windy now since the end of October. Ever since then I can hardly remember a ***ht where I have not woke up with aching arms and elbows.....sometimes with pins and needles or feeling dead. My right elbow is always quite tender as well. The arms are fine once they get moving...its just when they are rested. Does anyone else get this?
I started last July and have had the same problem, always on a ***ht time but fine during the day when I am working. My missis works in a chemist she asked one of the reps if there was any product that would ease the pain, and he gave her gel for me to try called Pernaton for 'connective tissue and joint care'. Its works a bit like deep heat but dosent skink as bad. It does work although the pain does not completly go it certainly gives enough relief to get a better ***hts sleep.
This stuff is just WRONG. How do they make it smell so bad?!

Old age fellas lol.........care home /emoticons/sad.png
That's not funny and it's not helping.

Wanna fight!!

(just let me get out of this chair)
your too old to fight

I too have suffered with bad neck

after many hours of googling i came across some some vids with exercises to improve your posture. when i remember to do them regular they do help

Remember when you look up keep a good posture
Who got the better score at Thruxton. I didn't want to mention it but I was forced /emoticons/sad.png

I take 200mg of tramadol every morning for my back. I crushed 3 vertebrate and fractured my neck 7 years ago which constantly gives me hassle. If I didn't take tabs then I prob wouldn't go to work. Also get muscular pains in the arms if it's been a long day on the heavy ladders /emoticons/sad.png
i find tramadol not strong enough to touch the pain /emoticons/sad.png
Doc will only give me 2 a day (14 a week) they don't stop pain or take it away, would just take the edge off but if I don't take them I feel really tired and have no energy and back will get sore in no time. When I get home and my back is sore I take anti triptiline.. After an hour im out like a light..

Old age fellas lol.........care home /emoticons/smile.png

Wanna fight!!

your too old to fight

after many hours of googling i came across some some vids with exercises to improve your posture. when i remember to do them regular they do help

Who got the better score at Thruxton. I didn't want to mention it but I was forced /emoticons/tongue.png
I`m suprised an old man could remember a small thing like that. Hold on to that minor victory. maybe i should remind you of the flume /emoticons/smile.png :)

Old age fellas lol.........care home /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wanna fight!!

your too old to fight

Who got the better score at Thruxton. I didn't want to mention it but I was forced /emoticons/smile.png
I`m suprised an old man could remember a small thing like that. Hold on to that minor victory. maybe i should remind you of the flume /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png
I didn't stand a chance on the flume, I wasn't heavy enough. Well done though, fastest ever, wasn't it?? :angel:

You boys sound like you need yoga.

Its great for ur health and aids strength in your joints.

Standing further back and extend the pole longer helps reduce neck pain and rock back and forth instead of moving the arms up and down when cleaning window. Failing that Morphin kills any pain.

Back