Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Would You Clean This?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

6" channel and angle it as you hit the glass. By angle it I mean only half the blade touching until you can get all the blade on the glass. Or cloth it.

I thought about clothing it but I need to do the insides and the top little square panes do you think I can put a cloth on an extendable pole and give it a rub , on the outside I reckon I can wfp it what you think?

Oh dear. Just cut a channel down.

damo your near london ain't you? What would you price this up for in and out on that pic?

Tbh looks quite like a **** of a job. Fronts only I would be wanting £100 in and out. Won't be that quick.

Prob an hour on the outside and then an hour or slightly more on the inside.

Pics are rubbish mate /emoticons/wink.png so hard to work out.

Are all those bars on the outside external? As that would make WFP a choir with rinsing and dribbles etc.

Lol my rubbish iphone 4 playing up!!

Some of them bars are on the out and some on the in as you can see from this photo its going to be a right pain to do I know its the inside I'm more worried about ,the jobs I get are never straight forward lol!

View attachment 4084

View attachment 2366

neil looks nightmare of a job how long do you think it will take, had similar job to price yestersday, didint go for it passed it on to high

make sure you get your price right gd luck

If you are that worried just walk away as I'm sure many have before so you will not be the first

neil looks nightmare of a job how long do you think it will take, had similar job to price yestersday, didint go for it passed it on to high

make sure you get your price right gd luck

its going to take a while they are filthy ! The thing is they want it once a month if I can price it perfect and get it done in a certain time then it's a good earner but as damo said I could get the drips and I don't want any come backs from it , it's a hard one /emoticons/unsure.png

ave you seen these indoor window cleaning kits? Use that idea, a little bit of pure water on the small windows and clean with a micro fibre, i don't know how easy it would be, just an idea!

Cleaned it today wasn't too bad really done the front with pole and back , as it was first clean I had to read a few bits , I ended up using micro fibre cloth for the little sqaures which didn't take long started at 6:30 this morning finished at 11:45 . I went in at a high price because I though it would be really difficult to clean but I ended up getting the call to do it!

Sorry guys been really busy haven't been on here much been really busy!! I'm trying to upload a pic but it's saying the file is too large , I only took the photo from my iphone 4 is there any way to get it uploaded straight from my phone I can't be arsed to get my laptop out

I know there is a file size limit you can upload on here as all the pics I take are over 1.5mb in size so says they are to big

so I simply use this on my pc to resize them http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/?3.0

I don't have an ipone 4 but i'm sure there must be an app on your phone to resize the pics you take.

Back