Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best bargains you've managed to get?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Windows95

Bet there's some really good deals to be had from time to time on ebay, Facebook etc.

People selling up, bottling starting up and so on.

Managed to get 10 x 25l containers for £28 today. In great nick and the bloke lived 15 mins away.

I'm buzzing ?

Bet there's some really good deals to be had from time to time on ebay, Facebook etc.

People selling up, bottling starting up and so on.

Managed to get 10 x 25l containers for £28 today. In great nick and the bloke lived 15 mins away.

I'm buzzing ?
Not bad but some people have got 25lts barrels from car washes for nothing - ok bit of work to wash out.

When I started up, some guy from Newcastle sold me a 325L tank, pump, controller and a slx22 for £220 delivered. Saved me so much money haha

Then good ol yogi from the forums sold me 100m hose and reel mint condition for like £80. Must be the cheapest set up around!

When I started up, some guy from Newcastle sold me a 325L tank, pump, controller and a slx22 for £220 delivered. Saved me so much money haha

Then good ol yogi from the forums sold me 100m hose and reel mint condition for like £80. Must be the cheapest set up around!
Yeah I remember you saying, insane price.

Keep looking on the Facebook pages but nothing close to me

Back