Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How hot today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Wow I was hot today. Glad I had a vest top under all my clothes...even had to stop and buy a energy drink and biscuits as found it really hard.

But lovely view on a lovely day from one customers house. View attachment 2563

Haha, you boys are naughty....!!

I even have strap lines from the sun. cant believe it on 1st april. Dead on my feet now tho.

16 houses done, cooked twice. emptied the dishwasher. Now relax. Zzzzzz

Wow I was hot today. Glad I had a vest top under all my clothes...even had to stop and buy a energy drink and biscuits as found it really hard.
But lovely view on a lovely day from one customers house. View attachment 4361
Yep really hot today, I am glad I had a vest top on under my clothes today

6y2eve8u.jpg

you do get a funny pattern tan though...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic @shazzy692002 but was a wee bit disapointed of the view /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wow! you did well today.Nice one...

Best when it's warm/hot whilst working to keep yourself hydrated and don't forget to wear ppe like a hat, sun glasses & sun tan cream on yer bits exposed to the sun :thumbsup:

Have a well earned drink shazzy. It was a hot one today.....was nice though.

All the boys were getting very excited at the prospect of a hot shazzy photo.

Now then.....wheres me beer?

Nice pic @shazzy692002 but was a wee bit disapointed of the view /emoticons/biggrin.pngWow! you did well today.Nice one...

Best when it's warm/hot whilst working to keep yourself hydrated and don't forget to wear ppe like a hat, sun glasses & sun tan cream on yer bits exposed to the sun :thumbsup:
if you need any help with the sun tan cream...:devil: .ask your hubby.....

/emoticons/sad.png

Nice pic @shazzy692002 but was a wee bit disapointed of the view /emoticons/biggrin.pngWow! you did well today.Nice one...

I'll have to dig my sun hat out

big-funny-hat-for-summer.jpg

Going by the pigment of his skin it clearly doesn't work but would make a great frisbee /emoticons/biggrin.png

No way...rain???. wow, was a scorcher....we did have a drizzle of rain Monday tea time about 4pm, it left a terrible sandy mess on all the cars in our area.

/emoticons/sad.png

I'll have to dig my sun hat out

big-funny-hat-for-summer.jpg
What was that old saying..?

oh yea, "if you can't fight wear a big hat"

this bloke must be very safe on the streets if thats the case..lol

Beautiful day today. I was out gardening today and it couldn't have felt better to feel the sun on my skin. All I needed was a cold beer.

Yep going to be hotter tomorrow and I haven't got any shorts as I threw mine out last year when the winter kicked in I have to buy some this week!!!

Latest Posts

Back