Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best wfp pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can only speak from my experience with the pumps I have and tried.
Option 1 - If you're concerned about battery life or you have an old battery, recommend Streamflo Pump 4.5LPM suitable for residential
Option 2 - powerful pump high flow I would recommend VYAIR RV series 7 litres, only if you're doing very high level like 40 ft above or you have rinse bar that requires high flow.
Option 3 - what other members have suggested
We just use the normal aquatec pumps and dont have any problem pushing water up to 85 feet height with a very high flow rate , using a higher capacity pump won’t increase flow rate as that will be determined by the diameter of the pole hose which is normally 5-6 mm all you will be doing is sending the pump to de .

We just use the normal aquatec pumps and dont have any problem pushing water up to 85 feet height with a very high flow rate , using a higher capacity pump won’t increase flow rate as that will be determined by the diameter of the pole hose which is normally 5-6 mm all you will be doing is sending the pump to de .
I agree also depends on the brush. I have a reach-it radial brush which with the first option wouldn't work, hence that's why I upgraded to a higher capacity which works well.

Back