Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Beware whats in the conifer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think you might be better than his mechanic
Usually it’s somewhere around the egr valve and the turbo or even a broken pipe clip
If you can rev it until turbo cuts in with the bonnet open and you would notice it
If hard to find but is leaking hold a piece of paper over the area and see where it blows about same as finding badly sealed injectors

Last edited:
Also worth spending 20 quid on a cheap obd2 code reader from Amazon and check any codes it throws up
At least you can clear all codes and drive it and see what comes back up and google the code

Usually it’s somewhere around the egr valve and the turbo or even a broken pipe clip
If you can rev it until turbo cuts in with the bonnet open and you would notice it
If hard to find but is leaking hold a piece of paper over the area and see where it blows about same as finding badly sealed injectors
Straight over my head, that's why I stick with the garage I go to as they know what they are doing.

Theres no leakage of anything, and I didnt hear the whistling yesterday, I think that must've just been mild fan beltitus, as it sounded similar, and at low speed. I will say, its sounding much better after the oil changes.

Latest Posts

Back