Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Want To Start My Own Company

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris Stocken

HI could some one please help me,i would like to start my own window cleaning company but were do i start, is there and fundin i can get to start up with,best place to buy equipment ect

do you know any body who will lend you a set of ladders to help you start off? if you do borrow any pls check to see if there safe and that your comfortable using them .

this why wanna get a grant as rather buy a new pair ladders so i no they be safe well i hope so anyway. and only workin part time with a agencie, so looks like ill have to save pennies lol

ladders are ladders pal,as long as they dont look haggered and nice and sturdy with the rubber ends still intact you'll be ok but make sure you buy some nice light ones, i have a 10 rung set i cut down and then i got a set of decent youngman ladders that are 13-14 rung and they was like new off an old man for £40!

i then bought all my unger stuff from wintecs as they do free postage.

as above if you read up on the basic gear you need to get started you'll not go too wrong,the hard bit is building customers up!

cheer mate thank u for your help and ideas, i have applied to that princess trust for a start up fund as only young so will see what they say,as dont wanna get bank loan for as they charge stupid amount for payin back lol

Latest Posts

Back