Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bought a new van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JEM

Finally, after months of looking I got myself a proper size van, after working out of my little Citroen Nemo I got myself an 18-plate Citroen dispatch enterprise with just under 1200kg payload
Will be using my 12 barrels for now and my pump system, but now all the barrels can stay in the van I could only put in about 8 in the Nemo with all the other bits and bobs

I do like the look of the 425ltr Facelift delivery-only system ( I like that everything is neat and tidy with that system nothing is on show) I could fit that sideways with the reel on top coming out the side door, and that can all stay in when I go fishing for the weekend which obviously is the most important thing :D
Will keep my eyes open for a second hand system if one comes up

Finally, after months of looking I got myself a proper size van, after working out of my little Citroen Nemo I got myself an 18-plate Citroen dispatch enterprise with just under 1200kg payload
Will be using my 12 barrels for now and my pump system, but now all the barrels can stay in the van I could only put in about 8 in the Nemo with all the other bits and bobs

I do like the look of the 425ltr Facelift delivery-only system ( I like that everything is neat and tidy with that system nothing is on show) I could fit that sideways with the reel on top coming out the side door, and that can all stay in when I go fishing for the weekend which obviously is the most important thing :D
Will keep my eyes open for a second hand system if one comes up
We have a 20 plate one honestly never been able to fault it, enjoy the additional space and payload!

Yes and all the gadge i like android auto it's probably the most advanced vehicle I've owned :ROFLMAO:
100% mate couldn’t believe how well equipped they are. I was originally after a trafic, thinking it was bigger, turns out actual internal dimensions are almost identical it’s just the added bulk of the panels on the trafic that make it look bigger.

And having driven a comparable 20 trafic, the Citroen is waaaay better built. and that’s something I never thought id say!

Good choice you won’t regret it ?

Back