Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pre- Review | Whizz-Bizz

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Ill just make a small start on this now... lol

Right first off for all you people doubting he will turn up... He came all the way up to Scotland so I think its safe to say he will turn up and distance is is'nt an objective..

Prices are good, really good for some of the areas he was in.

Possibly picked up a Hotel!

He even bought me breakfast (haggis and black pudding were bad)

Ive been updated daily, So far nothing bad to say... Except the haggis!!!

Ill updated more next week some time

Just seen this, lol thanks -M-. We still have a long way to go and with the weather and amount of cleaners operating its certainly been my biggest challenge to date. Tattie scones :Image12: Haggis :Image1:

There was problems, had time restraints due to restrictions on train travel, 2 days of extreme weather didn't help, and some 20 year established guy doing £12 whole houses at £4.50. I think --M-- is pretty satisfied with the work just needed more of it. I'll get the telesales sorted over the next few weeks see where thats left us

Im happy with the work I got, Like Mark said there just wasent enough though.. I said I would wait before replying as the tele sale might pull it back and still in talk with a hotel which could go either way.

It was Scotland. Its hard going round here. You have to pick and chose where you go. Sometimes someone will be way over priced or way under priced more annoyingly this can happen in the same street due to there being that many window cleaners well glass cleaners as I like to call them. Its a real pain the the you know what

Latest Posts

Back