Canvassing Old Areas

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Whizz-Bizz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict

Jan 27, 2012
    Hi many of you may know I started Whizz-Bizz about 4 years ago, and have travelled many, many miles in that time, seen some amazing places and met a few great cleaners along the way.

As with all guys that use my services for the first time I always get 2 feelings initially first is excitement, this big new place is here for the taking, then, in comes the dread and the realisation that this guys livelihood is depending on me, and that the work is just beginning.

Now you'll all be pleased to know that Im not changing my prices this year or next year, but will however be launching a few new packages.

I will still be going to new areas, but most importantly and occurring alot more frequently I will also be going back to some of the same old areas re servicing existing clients.

Many thanks for taking the time to read