Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cash payments

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

Next year when putting prices up the people who still pay cash will be up up £2 instead of £1. Any new customers picked up who want to pay cash will incur an extra charge too.

Unless you put the work in to go get it then it just lies out until the next time, does anyone else add anything if its cash?

I don't charge any extra for cash payments personally. My customers know I don't collect, so they either leave the cash somewhere or give it to me in person.
Though I prefer card payments, I can pay into my Monzo business account at the co-op next to my house so doesn't take long.

I don’t charge extra.
I text an invoice ( I have all my customers contact details) , and they can do a bank transfer, send a cheque or pay double the next time. I don’t care which.

I don’t go collecting, although I may call in at the end of the day if I’m passing, and I know they always pay cash.

Back