Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help me spec a homemade wfp set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris33

As above,

Looking to go wf by autumn and so wish to slowly get all the bits I'll need for this.

The backpack is a pain, and reckon I can Trad far faster due to constantly filling this thing up! Glad I tradded first anyway,due to inside cleans and stuff

Anyway.. I've a Peugeot partner with a 850 payload and will have ladders on roof, 18kg max (my three part ones) and just my own weight just now (75kg), and around 1kg of Trad kit.

I'm thinking of getting a 500 litre set up,doesn't need to be full if payload is maxed out obviously.

Peter you'd gave me the idea of transferring from a 1000 litre container in my garden and I'll want to look at that option as part of this set up too.

So, can I get some help on this thread re gradually getting this shi/t together..

Was going to start with buying the battery and charger, recommended to go with Halfords due to warranty.

Got good tds mate,49! Got an unger Di kit when bought FaceLift backpack starter kit

Have 30 foot Ali pole with that kit, but want a better one.

Yeah FaceLift pole, it's manageable but I think I'd prefer a carbon one.

I know,if thought I'd get away with that I would lol.

my tap tds is about 36, i use twin 11 ltr di & fill up at night , 400 ltrs takes 30/40 mins you don't need a 1000ltr storage tank. i dont have my di in the van but easily could

I have 22l at home in garage / garden

Then keep 10l DI in van and top up at folks houses while out

I got RO sat in garage but don't bother with it now

Right,so 500 litre tank in the partner best size?

I need some specific advice re this set up, eBay sellers fit the kit for 1500 plus. Wanting to beat that obviously and get a decent 40 foot pole too.

I don't ask tbh ! Just whack it in no one ever says owt

I think maybe 350 is enough for the van and also with univalve enough for days work

People use twin DI to exhaust one vessel and use as pre filter for the good one

So you could fill a 22l vessel in garage then keep your Unger one as a polishing unit in van

I need some specific advice re this set up, eBay sellers fit the kit for 1500 plus. Wanting to beat that obviously and get a decent 40 foot pole too.
500 ltr thats 500 kg or half a ton of water is to much for a partner i have a berlingo same van different badge with a 350 ltr tank and you know you got it there when it full with that and all the other gear i carry it rite close to the max weight limit

Latest Posts

Back