Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Annoying Ramsay Ladder...!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shine Window Cleaning

Few months back I purchased a new double Ramsay ladder(as I understood they were THE standard in ladders!). I must say since I've had it, it's taken some getting used to the rotating arm that locks into place on the rungs- it keeps sticking in the wrong position making it a right pain to adjust ladder length! SOO annoying! I much prefered my old one that just had a fixed arm- very disappointed! Anyone else had similar problem?

I done get on the Ramsay ladders had the same problem you have and I found the rungs hurt the bottoms of me feet lol I'm back on me trade ladders!

I done get on the Ramsay ladders had the same problem you have and I found the rungs hurt the bottoms of me feet lol I'm back on me trade ladders!
lol! Glad it's not just me then. Keep it simple i say-feel like launching it so many times! Lol!

Few months back I purchased a new double Ramsay ladder(as I understood they were THE standard in ladders!). I must say since I've had it, it's taken some getting used to the rotating arm that locks into place on the rungs- it keeps sticking in the wrong position making it a right pain to adjust ladder length! SOO annoying! I much prefered my old one that just had a fixed arm- very disappointed! Anyone else had similar problem?
Are you shine window cleaning from Haverhill Suffolk?

ive a ramsey ladder and my feet hurt so ive invested in some walking boots the have hard bottoms and a really comfyi really like the ladder and arnt going back to the other type..

Latest Posts

Back