Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CLX Leak

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Daftoldgit

The bit where the short hose connects to the pole, when I swing the brush up so its parallel to the pole, quite a bit of water coming out there, how to stop it?

The bit where the short hose connects to the pole, when I swing the brush up so its parallel to the pole, quite a bit of water coming out there, how to stop it?
Is it at the gooseneck end or the tee piece end?
Is it a hose through the gooseneck or one where the pole hose attaches to the bottom of the gooseneck then a different piece of hose between the top of the gooseneck and the tee piece?
I would examine the hose and check it has no damage, replace the tee piece and examine the smaller hoses that go to the jets.

If it is leaking at this connection then please do as follows:
1. Remove the yellow hose from the angle adapter, by depressing the collar and pulling out
2. Check the end of the yellow hose for any damage
3. Check inside the angle adapter connection for any damage or debris and check that the black rubber O ring is in place
4. Then push back in the yellow hose and ensure that it is firmly pushed in - usually goes in about 10mm

If all is OK this should provide a good seal and stop any leaks.

If you have any further problems please contact us on [email protected] and our team will be able to assist you

Latest Posts

Back