Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Contracts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dan window

Hi guys and girls,

Recently started up and have been offered to clean a restaurant but they want a contract silly question maybe but how many pages should it be or how detailed if someone could show me what there’s looks like or similar that would be great ..
based in the UK

Wouldn’t bother plenty of other work out there and at the end of the day if you don’t Suit you will be out anyway never needed contracts for small cleans probably different for local authority’s work.My advice would be keep it simple unless you you intend to go big .
Good Luck

Hi guys and girls,

Recently started up and have been offered to clean a restaurant but they want a contract silly question maybe but how many pages should it be or how detailed if someone could show me what there’s looks like or similar that would be great ..
based in the UK
Keep it simple, price, frequency and payment terms is all that's required.

As per @Part Timer says , bit unusual for a small job like that to want a contract , if through a management company then I can understand it , but if you are dealing directly with them that type of job is usually a verbal agreement.

It’s a chain restaurant not sure if that makes a difference, i assumed I would invoice them each week but they mentioned a contract so I’m a little unsure now what to do

It’s a chain restaurant not sure if that makes a difference, i assumed I would invoice them each week but they mentioned a contract so I’m a little unsure now what to do
Probably the Manager doing as Head Office tells him to do. They will then know why the £30! is going out of the till every week.
Weekly jobs in your early days is good regular money, become an absolute PITA when established.

Back