Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crb Check

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Or 2?

Depends what it is, to be honest, I don't know. The police will make a recommendation based on your criminal record. I have always thought that it would have to be something like breaking and entering, or a bit more serious like a sex offence or something before they would refuse you a licence. So no I wouldn't think it would be a problem.

Lol ok

Erm I was done for no insurance and wrong licence and just got points an fine, that did go to court.

I was done for dangerous driving, banned 2 years and 200hpurs community service.

And was once given a ticket n fine for moving road signs.

I'm worried as I'd like to clean a few care homes but they require a crb checks

I don't think care homes will be too bothered about that, I think they are more interested, in whether or not you have anything more serious. not that dangerous driving is not serious, but they wouldn't be endangering their residents by employing you. It won't set a great impression, but I don't think it is a reason not to go for them. Just make sure, you come across as very professional, with all other aspects, when quoting.

Lol ok
Erm I was done for no insurance and wrong licence and just got points an fine, that did go to court.

I was done for dangerous driving, banned 2 years and 200hpurs community service.

And was once given a ticket n fine for moving road signs.

I'm worried as I'd like to clean a few care homes but they require a crb checks
/emoticons/smile.png moving road signs!! Was u drunk mate?

make a fake crb check for yaself if u want /emoticons/tongue.png lol

not asif the customers gonna check lol

make a fake crb check for yaself if u want /emoticons/tongue.png lol

not asif the customers gonna check lol
the commercial customer that ask for it would have to check them out by law! lol

Lol hmmmm not many places ask for crb checks down my way ! but if anyone wants my crb then im just gonna run lol /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

My missus works on a care home n they own a chain of care homes but I need a crb to even step on the property as they vulnerable adults

Latest Posts

Back