Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer wants me back to clear gutters but his tiles go to far into the gutters .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They are looking at cherry pickers for some of it and scaffolding for some of the back of the building it’s going to be an expensive job and tons of paper work ????cordons to enter and exit the building and tented doorways to protect the residents all very complex , bit different from doing a 4 bed detached house ??
I bet you were a bit daunted doing your first 4 bed detached, water off a ducks back now. I remember the first time I fully extended a 47' fibreglass pole, thought it was going to snap when it was only up 30'. All "bigger" jobs are daunting, as long as you're sensible and think it through then they're doable. Just need the cahoonas to go for it.

I bet you were a bit daunted doing your first 4 bed detached, water off a ducks back now. I remember the first time I fully extended a 47' fibreglass pole, thought it was going to snap when it was only up 30'. All "bigger" jobs are daunting, as long as you're sensible and think it through then they're doable. Just need the cahoonas to go for it.
???yes we are very proficient at doing 4 bed detached now , but this place in Chelsea is huge don’t think my trolley and 6 x 20 ltr barrels of hypo mix will do it though ???

I remember borrowing a 60 foot pole off a friend to do a big hotel in Newquay it was a carbon pole but about 5 inches in diameter think it was a streamline pole ?? it took two of us to extend it to 60 feet and the bend in it was that bad half way up it was  hitting the wall , now I use a 74 foot pole on my own and think nothing of it ????

Latest Posts

Back