Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump Problems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

iluvwindows

Hi all

Having a problem with my pump it only seems to only work when i lay it flat in the back of the van floor. When I mount it on the side it just cant get enough pump preasure to the hose even when I put it up to 99 on flow meter doin me nut in

any suggestions

and it dont mater wot way up its for the prob uv got the only resun to put it that way down is water in gress to leky in side pump

Or you could prime it.

Mine does it all the time if I let the drum run empty, but usually turning power full pushes it through, turning the to off for a few seconds then on then off etc sometimes helps

iv taken the drun fillter off mine and put a gorss in holl of the one way valve and seldem have it bog emty that 2 and a 1/2 makes lods of diferents

Those filters that screw onto the pump need to be tight. What I do is nip them up a bit with a spanner - please don't strip the plastic thread. You need to make it air tight. Shurflo pumps are great. Once you have the connections airtight they can be mounted up to 12 feet above the van floor.

The pump is the correct way up.

Spruce

Back