Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What A Lovely Day.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Woke up smorning & the sun was shinning & van was reading 19' so went out in a t-shirt & even caught the sun.

Ok the truth I've never felt so cold. At one time the snow was hammering down & could hardly see. Anyone else have bitterly cold day.

it was that bad this morning that the dog wouldn't go out for a walk she stepped out and ran straight back in

Use to the cold but this was something else,had a commercial job had to be done coz of visitors otherwise would have gone home.

yes very cold today, i was glad to be finnished at half 2, but got 2 coffees of customers that kept me going,

also spent half the day in the van keeping out of the snow white outs.....and blizzards.

I had todo a new public house we picked up. But yeah was very very cold.

On driving to my next job i saw one of my vans parked with bonnet up, so turned round and went the other way LMAO

I had todo a new public house we picked up. But yeah was very very cold.
On driving to my next job i saw one of my vans parked with bonnet up, so turned round and went the other way LMAO
What happened lol

Latest Posts

Back