Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do you prefer full time or part time employees?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

It's seems some of you prefer part time employees but some thinks you're more likely to find decent workers if you offer full time positions. 

My concern is that people will get bored of it after few months of doing it full time. 

It's seems some of you prefer part time employees but some thinks you're more likely to find decent workers if you offer full time positions. 

My concern is that people will get bored of it after few months of doing it full time. 
It all depends how much work you have done may want part time work but most of my guys want full time and they get various bonuses depending what work is done this keeps them motivated. 

same as steve g      he only wants to come out when he needs money.   i know hes not that commited.     id rather go alone .     if he had the brains he would know the cash and benefits are  there if you want them .     wage wise theres nothing   better  per hour  if you run the company yourself..     still seems to be a  job title you dont like to shout about.

as you get older you dont give 2 hoots about the job title because you know most people make no where near what you make per hour or daily

He’s only just left university and is just doing the odd few days with me. He has no intention of making a career of it.

Thank god
I always remember talking to a scrapman whose son was going to Oxford University. He wanted his son to follow him into the business and said he might earn more money but would never have the same quality of life.

Fairly similar to this job, for anyone that's managed to build a good round.

Back