Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone on here have a YouTube channel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5762
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

My nephew took years to talk. Had to tell him santa wasn't real when he was going into high school so he wouldn't get made fun off. He wouldn't believe us and my sister had to show him receipts for the stuff before he started ti believe us. As weird as this sounds, I wouldn't change him for the world now.
Not gonna lie mate I'd do anything to take it away for the little one.

Got about 100 houses now. Growing slowly and only accepting the cream now. ?

Just out of curiosity are you still a fireman and do you do this in your spare time for extra cash? I always thought you seemed to be doing well from all your posts. But it seems that this most not be your primary income after looking on your website.

Just out of curiosity are you still a fireman and do you do this in your spare time for extra cash? I always thought you seemed to be doing well from all your posts. But it seems that this most not be your primary income after looking on your website.
I believe he was a a fireman and has his pension, plus does lots of handyman type jobs and fencing etc so not all window cleaning! I am sure he will fill you in.

I believe he was a a fireman and has his pension, plus does lots of handyman type jobs and fencing etc so not all window cleaning! I am sure he will fill you in.
I’m sure he will ??.

He will tell you he’s really busy and works seven days a week.
Then contradict it by saying he spends money on advertising and parking his van in supermarkets on Saturdays hoping to pick up work ?

No, I retired in 2013 and have a £910 a year pension. I am a joiner to trade and did the gas course in 2016 to fit smart meters. The company I was working for was a nightmare so i left and at the same time my window cleaner fell from ladder and never came back. I decided to clean mine and the neighbour and soon got the whole street. Found this forum and realised there is alot more to cleaning than I every thought. So every penny I made I bought new equipment like Gutter Vac, PW, Scaffold and plenty more. Didn't focus on window cleaning so I only gained a few customers a month. Now I have over 100 good customers which takes me 2 weeks a month so I have time for other stuff like today moving 2 ton of garden stone chips for one of my window cleaning customers. Being single and no debt means I just spend my earnings on equipment but I have everything now. I am focused on many streams of income, window cleaning, building fences, spraying roofs, outside painting, laying slabs, cutting down small trees. Don't do much inside joinery work now because I have a tower scaffold and can repair roofs. Being able to do many things means I can pick and chose the jobs I want to do but I'm not cheap but very reliable. I'm doing great financially but some on here want me to fail. In life I have always tried to help people but I'm brutally honest and some folk don't like being told the truth. If you need any advice then PM me. ?

No, I retired in 2013 and have a £910 a year pension. I am a joiner to trade and did the gas course in 2016 to fit smart meters. The company I was working for was a nightmare so i left and at the same time my window cleaner fell from ladder and never came back. I decided to clean mine and the neighbour and soon got the whole street. Found this forum and realised there is alot more to cleaning than I every thought. So every penny I made I bought new equipment like Gutter Vac, PW, Scaffold and plenty more. Didn't focus on window cleaning so I only gained a few customers a month. Now I have over 100 good customers which takes me 2 weeks a month so I have time for other stuff like today moving 2 ton of garden stone chips for one of my window cleaning customers. Being single and no debt means I just spend my earnings on equipment but I have everything now. I am focused on many streams of income, window cleaning, building fences, spraying roofs, outside painting, laying slabs, cutting down small trees. Don't do much inside joinery work now because I have a tower scaffold and can repair roofs. Being able to do many things means I can pick and chose the jobs I want to do but I'm not cheap but very reliable. I'm doing great financially but some on here want me to fail. In life I have always tried to help people but I'm brutally honest and some folk don't like being told the truth. If you need any advice then PM me. ?
Stop lying to the member.
No one on here wants you to fail. Just several of us want you to stop turning every thread to all about you.
The ‘brutally honest’ comment is irony personified

I honestly wouldn't want to see anyone fail if I'm being honest and I'd be very surprised if people on here wanted someone they have never met before to fail who's at the other end of the country.

It makes absolutely no difference to them whatsoever if you have 100 houses or 10000 houses.

Your thinking people are somehow going to be jealous of a van ffs. Think about that for a second. A van. One of my mates has a mclaren super car, il admit, I'm jealous of him getting to drive that about all summer. I don't think I've ever seen someone driving a van and thought, "lucky bar steward".

Me myself work wise I have to much for myself over the month, a few guys are the same as me, there's then guys who are alot bigger employing 3 or 4 guys. These are the same people that you have got in your head are jealous of you for having 100 houses. You must realise how daft anyone would have to be to believe that.

I honestly wouldn't want to see anyone fail if I'm being honest and I'd be very surprised if people on here wanted someone they have never met before to fail who's at the other end of the country.

It makes absolutely no difference to them whatsoever if you have 100 houses or 10000 houses.

Your thinking people are somehow going to be jealous of a van ffs. Think about that for a second. A van. One of my mates has a mclaren super car, il admit, I'm jealous of him getting to drive that about all summer. I don't think I've ever seen someone driving a van and thought, "lucky bar steward".

Me myself work wise I have to much for myself over the month, a few guys are the same as me, there's then guys who are alot bigger employing 3 or 4 guys. These are the same people that you have got in your head are jealous of you for having 100 houses. You must realise how daft anyone would have to be to believe that.
You only need to read the few reply's from some folk on here. There's one in particular who acts like a teenager and thinks the pub is a great past time and he's married with grown up children. i feel sorry for him but he is what we call habitual and will never change. In life all it takes is for something to happen and we have a choice, we either live in bitterness or forgiveness. You can see the ones who chose bitterness and it eats away at them and finally turns to hate. If you chose forgiveness and help folk to succeed then that seed begins to grow and lucky things happen by chance and ones business takes off. That's what's happening to me and a few don't like that but the motion is in place and I can't stop it. ?

Fireman is a sexist reference , it’s now firefighter ti be politically correct ??
I don't think was either was he, I'm pretty sure he worked as a storeman surely you can't call yourself either if you ain't ever been an active Firefighter,

It would be like me saying I do grounds work and garden maintenance part-time when the truth is all I do is my own garden

Me me me, you are one of a kind what a load of tosh.

let’s change the format and talk about me NOT YOU.
I have three Children and number 9 granchild on the way Im blessed with a good life surrounded by family and friends I use all locals shops as much as I can and encourage everyone to get on whether they make it big time or small Thank god I have never been jealous of anything in life not in my vocabulary.
there is the odd person in the pub that is full of himself constantly going on about himself in reality everyone thinks he is a plonker no one is jealous big house does well for himself but we all realise he his missing something out of his life even though he his someone no really associates with him can tell you honestly no one is jealous of him TBH we joke he is a div but we pity him.
Most on here have very successful businesses and have encouraged each other with great advice without bigging themselves up to be something special (I myself have been Grateful For the many people on here to offer their expertise and knowledge).

I for one wish You all the best to succeed but please think before you if someone is asking about a new wfp window cleaning please don’t answer that you earned £100 do a pressure washing a drive as lots of your answers have no relevance to the original thread this is a window cleaning plus external cleaning forum not a fence building, gardening, tree felling and 2 tonnes shovelling stone from one end of the garden to the other end of the garden forum?

hope you can take this advice onboard as it’s 100% not jealous but to help you see how others (well myself) perceive you.

your posts could be useful if you don’t talk about yourself and deviate from the subjects what’s asked Try it you might enjoy it.

You only need to read the few reply's from some folk on here. There's one in particular who acts like a teenager and thinks the pub is a great past time and he's married with grown up children. i feel sorry for him but he is what we call habitual and will never change. In life all it takes is for something to happen and we have a choice, we either live in bitterness or forgiveness. You can see the ones who chose bitterness and it eats away at them and finally turns to hate. If you chose forgiveness and help folk to succeed then that seed begins to grow and lucky things happen by chance and ones business takes off. That's what's happening to me and a few don't like that but the motion is in place and I can't stop it. ?
There you have it gents. If you’re married and have kids, you must never go to the pub ????????

Hope it doesn’t rain when you are going through small holes like that with water already in them ??? we did a bit of cave diving in Mexico about 10 years ago , I only did it the once but but it was different. I enjoyed the video it’s nice to see unusual stuff like this .

Latest Posts

Back