Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Door nocking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Went out yesterday nocking doors came back with 15 new customers door knocking is far the best way I would not waste any money on leaflets or anything els. If any one wants customers don’t come on here asking how to get customers get your trainers on and go get them.
Glad you got a good return on your effort pal. I totally agree door knocking is by far the quickest way to get new customers and I always like how you get the chance to see what they are like in person, I quickly got a 6th sense on what sort of people were gonna end up as a pain the the backside.

It's years since I went out knocking but when I first started up I found it quite addictive the feeling of walking away with a new customer to keep me motivated I always worked out what that customer was gonna be worth to me a year. So if I signed up a 20 a month house I would walk away thinking that's another 240 quid a year. 10 of them it's an extra 2400 a year.

Went out yesterday nocking doors came back with 15 new customers door knocking is far the best way I would not waste any money on leaflets or anything els. If any one wants customers don’t come on here asking how to get customers get your trainers on and go get them.
There you go Luke what did I tell you ??? well done just keep plugging away you will get there ?

Back