Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van back door signage ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marlowswindows

Ripping of the current back door graphics of my van I'm wanting to advertise the fact I offer gutter vacuuming I'm after some ideas of best way for it to stand out and look good as any body advertising gutter cleaning on there vans?

Got some hd photos today whilst doing a job.

I get you but I just want it to stand out abit.vans abit plain. I do have a standard gutter vac systems sticker on the back but not one person has.mentioned it. So going for abit more of an impact

Ripping of the current back door graphics of my van I'm wanting to advertise the fact I offer gutter vacuuming I'm after some ideas of best way for it to stand out and look good as any body advertising gutter cleaning on there vans?

If you have a GVS machine speak to @GVS Julia Martin
they have their own stock images and licencing and may offer you some advice or their available media packages

I just advertise my services like show in picture

Attachments

• IMG_5549.jpeg
    IMG_5549.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Mines quite simple but easy to read, well I think it is?
The big blue panels where done by a local company as was the web url but I made the services bits and applied them myself.
The extra lines round some of the bits are cut t lines as they are the cutting software images not real van images :) .

Attachments

• SideView.png
    SideView.png
    406.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BackView.png
    BackView.png
    201 KB · Views: 0
Mines quite simple but easy to read, well I think it is?
The big blue panels where done by a local company as was the web url but I made the services bits and applied them myself.
The extra lines round some of the bits are cut t lines as they are the cutting software images not real van images :) .
Get some QR codes for a more direct means of getting potential customers to a website, page and communication details

Back