Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Early finish today to enjoy my finished project

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
So guardians of the galaxy 3 is out and been working hard all week and finishing off my gazebo
Gonna be out there tonight watching it on the projector with the bbq on and some mates
Anyone else feel it’s been a hard week?
Just got to finish building the outdoor sink/worktop area and fit it in and it’s my party room lol

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1468.jpeg
    IMG_1468.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 5FF1BF8B-75A4-4AE1-A6D5-9E2CCE3BB1EF.jpeg
    5FF1BF8B-75A4-4AE1-A6D5-9E2CCE3BB1EF.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1540.jpeg
    IMG_1540.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 50
So guardians of the galaxy 3 is out and been working hard all week and finishing off my gazebo
Gonna be out there tonight watching it on the projector with the bbq on and some mates
Just got to finish building the outdoor sink/worktop area and fit it in and it’s my party room lol
Looks cracking pal. When you going to have a window cleaning forum party? Get us all round to enjoy it with ya ?

Looks class mate!!

bit chilled out a movie night, although more exciting than my Friday night, saving myself for Andy C amongst others on Sunday

I’ve been listening to shimon and Andy c this afternoon coincidentally
Where you off to Sunday @Iron Giant ?

Last edited:
I’ve been listening to shimon and Andy c this afternoon coincidentally
Where you off to Sunday @Iron Giant ?
LooseFest These are on the WAH stage which is why we are going as it's the best line up although the lineup has changed Harriet Jaxon ain't on but Koven is she puts on one a hell of a show jumping around and singing as well as Djing also a DJ called Lens most of them are just kids in the early 20's but have all had fairly meteoric rise going from bedroom djing to touring the world within around 2-3 years they are all in the Drum & Bass tent

Our last act to see is Chase & Status on the capital stage they hadn't really done much at all for a long time but have recently released two new tracks one with Becky Hill and a collab with Bou

I dunno there’s much of a debate. No one really argues that cold is better, just that they can’t afford it (or justify the cost) and the debate is just people with hot water lecturing people on how good it is ?
We have it but only use it on filthy first cleans, or when it's sub zero temperatures. These 2 examples are the only time it is beneficial

Built one worktop today
Had some dinner and now looking at pub pool tables to go out here

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpeg
    IMG_1611.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest Posts

Back