Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Blue Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

when you see me ask ill tell you , hot off the press this news buddy , very new and these guys are running over 60 vans and cars covering the full se

award winning buissness m.d. throwing in a million pounds to lift this side off the business

Well I'm sure they won't have much joy, there's more to window cleaning than cheap prices, they may be cheap, but the service will be poor,

I'll warn everyone I know, round here we all stick up for each other (other than j&j) and we all talk, I doubt anyone will be worried,

Pm me the name of this company

It could be a wind up unless I hear a name!!

"every one- wants to be a window cleaner"years ago in my neck of the woods there only used to be a hand full of window cleaners.now its swamped with wfp guys who couldn't clean a window" trad" to save there life.any way: theres a big company.loads of vans & big idears.swamped my area with full pictured glossy leaflets offering everything you could imagine.i didn't lose one cutomer,a lot did.the reason:if a custy wants upvc cleaning,gutter cleaning,con cleaning,pressure washing etc & you don't want it or turn it down.the big boys will do it & take your work.this happened to my mate.his customer base wanted him to do upvc cleans,moaning about windows he couldn't reach etc.

Yep,

Window cleaners were like gold dust, you couldn't find them anywhere,

Now there everywhere, I must see at least 3 a day on the rounds, when I first started I saw 1 a week if that..

There's loads of smart vans in our area now, and it's annoying, but it's part of life, wfp has revolutionised the industry, as anyone can do it now!

that's the trouble: any one can clean wfp now.(trad is a skill)i see it all the time.im all for health & safety etc.its got ridiculous now though.i admire anyone who can get up a ladder & clean windows & earn a living

that's the trouble: any one can clean wfp now.(trad is a skill)i see it all the time.im all for health & safety etc.its got ridiculous now though.i admire anyone who can get up a ladder & clean windows & earn a living
I think the trick is to realise that it's no longer just about window cleaning, it's branching out that's important now, the full hog, otherwise another 10 years and they'll be so many window cleaners therll be no work left!

Latest Posts

Back