Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fell Off M'ladder...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just had a look at all these comments... Flip, was just trying to earn some money... Made a mistake and now I'm gonna be more careful. Started to get a young lad working with me to be at the bottom of the ladder on dodgy floors. I'm safe normally and did take precautions but just not enough...
just glad u wernt badly injured bud, you,ll know next time tho.

Take no notice of daley mate he talks out his arus, said he wanted to be removed from this s**thole (his words) but if u look on his profile he was last active today around 9.00, maybe hes already been kicked out of the ACS forum lol

Take care mate and be safe! :)

I would never trust someone footing a ladder myself. That's why I use an ankalad instead /emoticons/biggrin.png

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=13e_1191083013&comments=1

Just had a look at all these comments... Flip' date=' was just trying to earn some money... Made a mistake and now I'm gonna be more careful. Started to get a young lad working with me to be at the bottom of the ladder on dodgy floors. I'm safe normally and did take precautions but just not enough...[/quote']

Back