Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Id go short and simple every time mate,dont give people too much to read, 9 times out of 10 if they want a window cleaner they will just see the company name at the top of the flyer then straight down to the phone number

I`ve now just gone for cheap business cards, easy to take out with you cheaper than leaflets, easier for customer to keep hold of.

business name

facebook

twitter

website

email

on reverse scan code for like us on facebook. just ordered 1500 for 40 ish quid from vista.

people will look on website etc you can explain all they need to know there

this also worked for me when i started if flyers are your thing,

business name and details, please place in window if you require windows cleaning. (when i`m due in area) , on the reverse in large, YES! PLEASE CLEAN MY WINDOWS. for when you go back a few days later they stand out a mile when walking around again.

make sure you say on them when you`ll be back in area and try to give an estimate on price.

Just keep it simple /emoticons/smile.png plus 40 kwid for 1500 i get it for 63 kwid but for 5,000 from vista,,

Explaining the waterfedpole is a waste of tym

Back