Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FTAO @Trev81

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Was thinking about you today (no not in that way)

One thing i picked up from another forum, which could make you see the light.

"A 5 second look, can save 5 minutes"

I could do it if I wanted to but perhaps a little slap dash?

Most normal houses I am quick really, well about 10/15 mins max. Its just connys that slow me up, but have started leaving bits now and just getting the glass good and the ledges, no complaints yet, will see how much I can get away with without dropping standards too far. Did 10 today and a gutter/fascia clean, first job started at 10:30 and was home for 3, but did stop at macdonalds for lunch for 20 mins. I just need more customers!

@Damo where do you get the rollers for the underneath of your van?

I know Alex sells the blue one, but where do you get the L shaped one that's actually on the bottom of the van?

Company called redashe.

However I wouldn't recommended them now. Found much better ones but they come at a compromise.

Company called redashe.
However I wouldn't recommended them now. Found much better ones but they come at a compromise.
Cox reels do em, but there shipping from yanky land... None in the uk?

I like the hose reel idea too @Damo maybe something for next year for me, I'm sick of taking out a heavy reel and putting it back in each time, fancy a motorised one. I have 2 holes in the floor of my van @Jake for my webasto exhaust and air intake and don't get any issues with water coming in.

I already use a roller guide, but just not through the floor Trev, can't imagine lifting a reel in and out the van! Must be really annoying!

Yeah I guess not much water is gonna work its way up there...

You take the reel out ? **** that! Lol.

I did that for a whole day lol.

Jake I wouldn't get the ones I have got. I bought new ones.

The old ones are flawed mate.

Nah lol. I don't drive through rivers lol.

Yes I always take the reel out, the only thing it's good for is my upper body strength lol! But yes it's a pain and I want a better solution, just don't like having my van open incase of theft so no other way round it for now. I like how you have yours, saw a vid a bit ago you did on your van.

Back