Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full exterior clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe Preston

Any one do package deals.

Full exterior clean gutters fascia and soffits and upvc full clean.

Im looking at doing package deals in the new year i just want a rough price for package deals.

Thanks in advance guys

Surely it depends on the size of house, bungalow, town house, Victorian, post war, 'new build' etc so many factors to consider. I would say a package price is going to bite you in your wallet.
Maybe you would be better having images of houses and saying a 'typical price' is £X or price from £X.

Surely it depends on the size of house, bungalow, town house, Victorian, post war, 'new build' etc so many factors to consider. I would say a package price is going to bite you in your wallet.
Maybe you would be better having images of houses and saying a 'typical price' is £X or price from £X.
Cheers ched 999uk. Ye i know what your saying mate. I was just after a rough starting price for a semi.

Cheers ched 999uk. Ye i know what your saying mate. I was just after a rough starting price for a semi.
Define a semi though 1970's to 80's or 2000's two different variables right there, if you've been cleaning windows since 2018 or before then surely you should have a price already, not forgetting someone who's fsg is fairly clean compared to one that ain't been touched for 10 years a package price might seem like a decent marketing post on FB but it will have to a from price,

Then in my opinion you are leaving yourself open to competition undercutting you when they know your prices I don't give up my prices for anyone to know other than a customer than one I'm quoting

Back