Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UBIK 2000

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fast_muchly

Hi All ,
I have always used UBIK 2000 with great results on conv roofs and soffit and facia but i have an all black soffit and facia clean and guttering coming up x 2 properties can iask is it safe on them does it actually bleach them a little bit .

Anyone any experience of it effecting black upvc at all before i use it on them .

thanks in advance .

Just use it
No issues with it
Thx , seeing as to be honest its the sort of clean i dont know why they want it doing its not bad at all more cobwebs than anything that will be back again the next day , i will use it in a weak dilution just to be safe .

When ive cleaned white soffit and facia before , you get those black flat plastic end tiles that lock together on new stuff and when ive looked after im sure they seem a bit duller/lighter , but maybe im imagining it , so i was a bit nervous of full on black shiny soffit and facia and guttering .Done loads of connie roofs and soffit and facia but its mostly always white .

Back