Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gas heater

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

I’m no longer a gas heater user had my l6 out as had issue with it once stripped was shocked to see what had happened I’ve used l5 heaters for years with no issues at all but the l6 not good IMG_0558.jpegIMG_0557.jpeg

Getting my 9kw stream line heater soon had a slite set back so have to put it on hold for a little longer can’t wate to go hot again cold if naff ?

@scottish cleaning service you will be driving a lorry soon with all you add on's you do carrying all your equement ?
Looking at a LWB Crafter and maybe down sizing to a 500 litre tank. Don't need roof rack because I can get my 4m ladder in the back. Nice day today on the glass with very hot water. Tomorrow it gardening for the church, clearing hedges/bushes and chipping them but I have a helper. Wednesday on the glass again with my bi-monthlies and houses near by. Only problem is I'm like the SNP, i don't know where all my money goes at the end of month. My Advertising is down to £60 a month now and even that might go because I have enough windy customers now.

Looking at a LWB Crafter and maybe down sizing to a 500 litre tank. Don't need roof rack because I can get my 4m ladder in the back. Nice day today on the glass with very hot water. Tomorrow it gardening for the church, clearing hedges/bushes and chipping them but I have a helper. Wednesday on the glass again with my bi-monthlies and houses near by. Only problem is I'm like the SNP, i don't know where all my money goes at the end of month. My Advertising is down to £60 a month now and even that might go because I have enough windy customers now.
4 post in a row all about you ??

I don’t no how you fit it all in @scottish cleaning service i can’t keep up at the minute with demand I do windows upvc pw render would love to have a go on roofs but wouldn’t have enough time on my own I don’t want to employ
I was talking to a few mechanics who fixed cars from their garage at their homes. They decided to rent a unit and employ and they both say they are making less money now and more stress. ?

I was talking to a few mechanics who fixed cars from their garage at their homes. They decided to rent a unit and employ and they both say they are making less money now and more stress. ?
My brother buy n sells cars just took a new little yard hold 6 cars at a push with a little 1 car workshop £1800 a month + rates n bills ?

I’m no longer a gas heater user had my l6 out as had issue with it once stripped was shocked to see what had happened I’ve used l5 heaters for years with no issues at all but the l6 not good View attachment 28763View attachment 28764
Looks nasty!
Met an older guy in a street i work , he warned me as his gasheater exactly like mine , caught fire at his House , Saw pics of it, been running gas for yrs, but im kinda afraid of it too now?

Latest Posts

Back