Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

get rid of give her a chance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive been cleaning a house they have had maby 7 or 8 cleans payments not the fastest but allways pay with in a few weeks ,they have just had house painted yellow and said can i do them a week later this time due to scaffolding ,so today cut my day half hour short to do them on way home and as i was reversing in she was out side,she then said im not shore how u clean the windows but im werryed the walls will get dirty from the dirty water running off the windows,,she has seen me clean the windows quiet a few times!! she took my card and said ill speak to my hubby and see what he says,i said well if u want to find a trad cleaner i dont mind!,she then said well not realy so we left it at that so just wating for a call now ,but im kinda thinking do i realy want to risk her saying o my walls are geting dirty your guna have to clean them or some dome cxxxap like that lol a year down the line ,or am i just bing parrnoid and maby i should give her a chance :delusional:

If she’s worried about the ‘dirt’ running from the windows she shouldn’t have had yellow paint?!?!? Sounds like she’s making excuses to me, what’s she going to do when it rains? When I get offerings of silly excuses I wait for the real excuse to cancel as it’s usually even more Hilarious. If your not fussed about losing her hang on for a bit, otherwise replace her and tell her you can’t clean her Windows anymore as it might dirty the paintwork

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

im over loaded with work but i do like to please but your rite probly best to just get shot of her the last chasp who cleaned her windows just stoped for no reasin so she said when i first cleaned it alarm bells were ringing at that point  :1f602: but i allways give people a chance 

Save yourself a lot of scraping yellow paint off windows!

The only way the walls are going to get dirty is if she stops having the windows cleaned and they get very dirty, then it will run down the walls!

If she has them cleaned regular then it wont happen.

she not foned me so looks like its gone any way ,one thing i have to say is the painters taped up the hole windows as there brown fraims wich is a suprize and a 1st :1f602:

Back