Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting Paid - How to & Options

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SumUp takes a slightly lower %.. I mean like 0.01% less or something. I've had SumUp for ages.

If its any help the referral code below will get you a machine for £15. I've had 12 people use the code before from the site and yes they give me £10 fo every one. Before anyone jumps on me for that, I have been giving the money to charity.

http://fbuy.me/iMsxB
Thank you have used this - good to know there's people out there donating the cash onto charity - thank you 

Thank you have used this - good to know there's people out there donating the cash onto charity - thank you 
Just in case it interests anyone I gave some to Cancer research last year but The bulk of it went to “Lend with care”. It was my wife’s idea as you get the money back from them and can reinvest it. You’re basically loaning money to people in the 3rd world to invest in a business, there are all different sizes etc. They pay it back over time, once it’s fully paid back you can reinvest it in another business.

SumUp takes a slightly lower %.. I mean like 0.01% less or something. I've had SumUp for ages.

If its any help the referral code below will get you a machine for £15. I've had 12 people use the code before from the site and yes they give me £10 fo every one. Before anyone jumps on me for that, I have been giving the money to charity.

http://fbuy.me/iMsxB

Thank you for the offer - I would've taken you up on it but I'd decided to buy the iZettle instead.

I've had it for a few days and used it for a couple of transactions. Very easy to use!

Now there'll be no more excuses about not having any cash ?

hello dose anyone on here have a template letter that you have sent to your customers telling them that you only take payment with go cardless  and that explains it all for the customer.

Latest Posts

Back