Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go cardless best thing I've ever done!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats all GC asked for, im now waiting a day or 2 for them to get back via email to start setting it up to get a few customers on it.

its too exciting, the anticipation , seeing customers faces when they think im taking controll of my payments set up.. omg

thats all GC asked for, im now waiting a day or 2 for them to get back via email to start setting it up to get a few customers on it.its too exciting, the anticipation , seeing customers faces when they think im taking controll of my payments set up.. omg
Go cardless haven't requested anything from my back they have asked me to transfer £0.01p and my bank not let me... My bank only lets me transfer £1 min

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Iv just figured out you can copy and paste a sign up link from Go Cardless into a text message so customers can sign up using that too. Can only be done that way from a mobile though I think. I don't have a website so think this is best way to gr8 sign ups for me I think.

I'm just trying it with a new customer whose text wanting Windows cleaned so I'll see what happens

Iv just figured out you can copy and paste a sign up link from Go Cardless into a text message so customers can sign up using that too. Can only be done that way from a mobile though I think. I don't have a website so think this is best way to gr8 sign ups for me I think.

I'm just trying it with a new customer whose text wanting Windows cleaned so I'll see what happens

Iv just had a reply saying it's set up and after checking my emails iv got confirmation of set up!

I'm well chuffed with that. Until now I have been emailing customers to sign up but half the time emails have gone to spam or iv had to get in touch to prompt customers to respond.

how many days does it normally take to pay out ive some at 7 days and some at 9 days?? is this normal

Created
    Submitted
    Charge date
    Payout due

thats what it looks like?

I have six signed up since Saturday, and two are bad payer's, two more head aches I don't have to deal with

Has anyone added GC to there website themselfs, I add the Link, it goes onto mw payment page , the account numbers as it shows on the link, but when you go on web site , lick on it, nothing comes up to fill in . ive emailed them . i sent myself a email to see what happens, it sent a box for me to fill in with my details to pay via DD. so something works.

When you send an email and they fill it in and send it. How do you know they have done it.

Do you have to get there name & address yourself as well to fill in as new customer and there email.

You can use any argument you like not to use it. Including 'oh custys are dubious' oh 'they wont understand' blah blah and on and on.
Fact is it works, transitioning custys to GC is entirely down to you. I know it works as a few of us have done it.

Why do you still think a customer has the right to tell you how they are going to oay you? BECAUSE YOU LET THEM.

The checkout at Tescos does not accept 'oh that's cool pay how you want when you want' They take cash or card. Done!

Why are you so afraid to tell YOUR customers how you want to get paid?

'Oh I dont have a full round so i'll keep the messers till I do' -- with that mentality you're never going to have a full round of decent payers. Messers need to be dropped and move on.

They're messing you about whilst you're trying to build a business and you're still willing to waste time on them instead of canvassing fresh meat or a leaflet drop in the time it takes to do their house? Madness!

'Hello, the price for the windows is X, payment is made through GoCardless'

It's as simple as that.
Inspirational **** that haha

Back