Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Magnetic Signs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When I got my van it had the old sign written marks, halford compound done the job £6 ding dang do /emoticons/ohmy.png

When I got my van it had the old sign written marks, halford compound done the job £6 ding dang do /emoticons/biggrin.png
might do a good job but you always see the lines i just have magnet signs i like to change my van every 2 years and where i px mine he always said he would give me a lot less if had signwrighting

My magnetic signs today lead me to getting 7 new jobs today including a £30 bungalow (it was massive). Parked the old astra outside a busy village shop while had a cuppa in mates house. Came out had 4 missed call from people who had seen the van. By time got home had 7. Went and quoted tonite & got them all. Apparently windy ain't been round sinse Xmas. Here's to my magnetic signs. Lol.

Lol. To be honest the most amazing thing was this bungalow. Went round back & it just went on and on. I'll try take pic of it when I do it. Biggest one ive ever seen. Glad your eating humble pie Paulrods lol.

^lol I couldn't Have magnets anyway not in Carlisle they would get nicked at 30mph lol

Must admit I take mine off each nite. Got some swear word!heads round ere that a nick em just for the fun of it. Bit of a rough town ere.

Latest Posts

Back