Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harris wfp setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I see you're in a state of limbo cnc, what with just being a 'member' now /emoticons/biggrin.png I reckon when you log on next you'll be 'Elite', unless @Gav is playing you up :rofl:
i thought of that....nope...i told you ...i been a naughty boy and gav has me on the naughty step....its funny how it changed when it changed though tuffers,...gav your a little :devil:

yep puraclenz it is the clear stuff and defo too hard to kink...thank you for saying that as i thought it was just cause i a wimp...

i thought of that....nope...i told you ...i been a naughty boy and gav has me on the naughty step....its funny how it changed when it changed though tuffers,...gav your a little :devil:
Right, tools down lads. Until cnc is made 'Elite' we will be boycotting this forum. Those in favour, say I.

aye...

its all right there is another forum....oh but i dont like it...and the people arent as friendly...some dodgy characters on there....:eek: but of course i love them all...

after my second half with the wfp yesterday i think i will join fu ck it up...:rolleyes:

ta now im going to :gush: thanks norm hope your getting better after your little run of bad luck....oh dear ..brazil not having a good night again....

oh i think i am going into :hiding: hey we know who the top guy is...i wouldnt mind being a pound behind you...i have seen your mattress....er that may read wrong....oops...

yeh i handed mine £50 to go to the pub before and only after she had it in her purse did she remind me about the £25 i gave her to go to subway last night....and i wonder where my money goes...

oh and after waiting for my son to text back if he wanted a sub ...she walked in ...and it was shut only cleaners in there..:rofl:

I got a free unger clamp thing and it works ok but prefer pinch method myself.

Out of interest where would the tap go ? Surely that will move as the pole goes up and down ? Where do others have them and is the unger clamp things any good ???

I used the pinch method today after deciding to run hose up outside straight to the brush head. It was better than before but not ideal. One idea you can try from trusty wagga is to have a tap with rectus fitting attached to your boab or anywhere else on yourself. The its just a case of plugging in one side from your reel and pole hose into the other and there's your tap.wagga has the tap in a leather sleeve which slots into his boab

You extend your pole full wack. Get your hose & clip it into the brush using push fittings. Allow about a meter at the bottom of your pole with hose. Cut it there & fix a tap in. Yeah when your pole is not fully extended you have more hose loose but just keep the tap in your hand. I've been doing this for about a year now& it's very simple when you get the hang of it.

me likes that idea posh ta...that is what i will do...its simples to fit the tap..i gotta get some control..thanks../emoticons/smile.png

now just gotta measure my hose i think its 6mm and will order the tuffers tap...

me likes that idea posh ta...that is what i will do...its simples to fit the tap..i gotta get some control..thanks../emoticons/smile.png
now just gotta measure my hose i think its 6mm and will order the tuffers tap...
thats a small hose you have @cheapncheerful /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back