Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help pricing a job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Their mess, they keep it. Green wheelie bin usually. Buggered if I'm taking their :turd: home with me.
Haha, I usually give them the option mate, some of them are old so don't want them to try and move the bins with all that :turd: in it. Next thing I'll be getting sued for a new hip replacement

I wonder how you guys do it. I had to empty the vac 3 times today, that's about 100-120 litres of gunk. You must go through a few gloves and buckets! And what do you do with all the gutter juice?
To break even in 4 weeks is amazing! I'd far too embarrassed to say how long its going be before I break even lol (although I did treat myself to a shiny van:D). Soon it'll be all profit for you :thumbsup: Naaah I'm just kidding, what I meant to say was soon you'll have some more cash to buy some shiny new windie toys :rofl:
I will be in profit just before I retire hopefully!

Oh and the gunk makes great compost/tree food apparently so I just find a bush and hey ho, where'd it go /emoticons/wink.png

Back