Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With My Water Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

not bad at all !

If i used 8,000 litres a month tha would cost me 120 a month ! thats like 30 quid per week.... but when am busy and have over 200 csutomers.... i will only be using 6,000 litres a month max /emoticons/tongue.png

so not to bad

thats a the best thing with me, i have a 1000lt tank sitting full waiting for my each ***ht when i get back, so just a pump and hose and vans full, the next ***ht i come to fill up, still have a 1000lt tank!

Take it you have an ro, rc? What ppm do you put throw the di?

My tap is 042, only used about 1000 litres so far, and have t even. Becker the ppm.. Going to do that to***ht tho lol

yer i use an ro, expencive to buy first off but cheaper in the long run, good if you have space to store loads of water!

water starts off at 360ppm, then comes out ro at 012ppm then through 2lt of resin and comes out at 000pm for nearly 2 weeks!

I cleaned my French doors on the shed with tap water 200+ ppm, came up fine! Made a mess of the alloy patio though, depends on the glass, if it sheets 15 will almost certainly be fine, and probably get away with it if they bead, just keep an eye on them

I bought an ro with tiny di At the end of feb. and it's just started coming out at 1ppm. I make about 5000 litres a month. Will change resin soonish

Latest Posts

Back