Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With Quote For Unusual Job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If it's not profitable why do it? £140 gross for 6 hours commercial work is not very good at all if you ask me. You guy's seem fixated on an hourly rate but doesn't work that way when running a business.

If it's not profitable why do it? £140 gross for 6 hours commercial work is not very good at all if you ask me. You guy's seem fixated on an hourly rate but doesn't work that way when running a business.
i agree here with my domestic work some days i do £200 start at 8am finish at 3pm commercial will be more

have to agree to! i quoted for a hotel and went in at £200. it would of taken bit less than a day. and they told me that was to cheap and they are paying more than that at the minute. so when the contract runs out with the guy they want me to come back with a new price!

have to agree to! i quoted for a hotel and went in at £200. it would of taken bit less than a day. and they told me that was to cheap and they are paying more than that at the minute. so when the contract runs out with the guy they want me to come back with a new price!
I'm sorry but no one says that's too cheap, ever!!!

I'm sorry but no one says that's too cheap, ever!!!
well this place did, they said that they would be concerned of what quality the job would be with a cheap price.

baring in mind that the hotel charges from £119-£199 per night

Back