Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With this RO please?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Surely you got instructions with it.

Inlet from your prefilters will be the top one with the pressure gauge. Outlet to waste is the gate valve at the bottom, and pure is the centre outlet at the base that goes to the inlet of the di vessel.

Open gate valve fully to start and slowly close it. Do not close it fully. You need a ratio pure to waste of between 3 waste to 1 pure to 1 to 1 depending on your tap tds.

Mine works most efficiently with a 1 to 1 waste to pure. Inlet tds 99 to 115.

So do I connect any hose to the blue valve on pre filters? Then connect to water mains then another hose from di to my water butt? Cheers

From the look of it you connect your mains into the first pre filter which is the top left valve on the picture the two pre filters i presume are already connected by a hose. The valve coming out of the membrane with a tap on is as already said your waste so just stick a hose on nit and run it to a drain or water butt for your garden as you say.

From the look of it you connect your mains into the first pre filter which is the top left valve on the picture the two pre filters i presume are already connected by a hose. The valve coming out of the membrane with a tap on is as already said your waste so just stick a hose on nit and run it to a drain or water butt for your garden as you say.
Thanks Aqua

Ps is that any hose at all you can connect even the gardiner microbore hose or is it bigger normal garden hose stuff only?

all new to me this finding RO confusing part at mo, cheers mate

The inlet from the tap to the ro you need the hose to be at least 1/2 inch or will restrict the flow too much using microbore.

That's so you don't get the hoses mixed up I take it?

To be honest it don't think it really matter as any good quality garden 1/2 " hose would do especially if setting it up static in a garage etc.

it is so hoses dont get mixed up lol bad side to them heavy duty hoses are u need good connections for them as wee 1 quid hoselocks are shite on them

Back