Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

i came up with a cool advertising idea lol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

My dad drives a taxi... so does my uncle..... i know a few taxi drivers... and in their car... on the dashboard they have a business card holder... im going to go in their... and tell them to take the taxi cards out of it.... and put my business cards in their... lol they wont mind /emoticons/wink.png

But i think this is a very good idea....

WHY ? ?

If people can afford a taxi... then surely they can afford a window clean once a month ? they pay like 6 pound for an average taxi fare... and they can surely pay around 8 quid if they live in a average house lol

Thats the way i see it lads.... what do you all think ? lol

Very good idea, I thought of this before as my bro taxis but never got round to doing it..
go for it mate ? at least your cards are available in a taxi... all they gotta do is... reach for the card... ! /emoticons/smile.png lol

Definitely sounds like a good idea. The only problem would be if the people in the taxi aren't local as that's usually why they're in a taxi. However, there's still going to be plenty of local people getting taxis around so I'd 100% go for it.

Back