Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

anyone else have a strange custy ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slipknot

i have this one strange custy she is pretty well off but i don't understand some people.

she comes out and goes don't forget the corners and spider webbs and i do the whole house and i say to my partner dude do these spiders pack up and vanish untill we leave because i have not seen a single spider webb

but what makes me laugh is how a customer can say "don't forget the corners" or "don't forget the spider webbs" but i normally say to my partner thos bloody women is telling me how to do my job i mean after 8 years does she think i don't know how to do my own job.

but out of the 500 houses or something silly she is the only person to say that.

I've lost count of how many cranks I've come across still have some but I just go along with them then when I'm back in van with there doe I just laff and call them a ******

I've got a strange customer. He lives in a mid terraced house with 3 windows. I charge him a fiver as it only takes 5 mins and I'm walking past anyway. He's rarely at home. 2 or 3 times a year he will see me somewhere and run over and give me £50. I try and tell him he's still in credit but he won't hear it. I must be about £200 in front by now.

Perhaps strange isn't quite the word but I've got one odd customer/house that springs to mind.

The woman and her kids are all morbidly obese. They are huuuge. From what I gather, the woman has a multitude of health problems and never leaves the house. She sleeps downstairs and the older kids seem to take care of things. Only they don't.

They've clearly got no money. The house is like something off of one of those hoarder/filthy house programmes on channel 5. **** absolutely everywhere. Stuff dumped in both gardens, dirt and filth everywhere. The inside windows are covered in mildew and black marks. But for some reason this woman loves having her windows cleaned. It's makes no sense. The insides are so filthy that she can't see out.

She's as good as gold though and pays on time so who am I to judge. I can't help feeling that the £10 she pays every four weeks could be better spent elsewhere though.

Perhaps strange isn't quite the word but I've got one odd customer/house that springs to mind.
The woman and her kids are all morbidly obese. They are huuuge. From what I gather, the woman has a multitude of health problems and never leaves the house. She sleeps downstairs and the older kids seem to take care of things. Only they don't.

They've clearly got no money. The house is like something off of one of those hoarder/filthy house programmes on channel 5. **** absolutely everywhere. Stuff dumped in both gardens, dirt and filth everywhere. The inside windows are covered in mildew and black marks. But for some reason this woman loves having her windows cleaned. It's makes no sense. The insides are so filthy that she can't see out.

She's as good as gold though and pays on time so who am I to judge. I can't help feeling that the £10 she pays every four weeks could be better spent elsewhere though.
I've loads like that , it's odd they want their windows cleaned when they are rotting in their own stench /emoticons/smile.png)

Ive got a couple of customers that are a bit challenging. Gives me and my wife something to talk about, rather than moan about the kids or something trivial.

Latest Posts

Back