Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Water Recirculation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J&M

I've recently fitted a Webasto 5Kw Thermo Top C along with a header tank to heat my pure water on demand. The pure water comes out of the brush at 34 degrees Celsius max, which I hope to increase.

I've recently started to recirculate the warm pure water in between jobs by switching hoses manually.

Was wondering if the recirculating could be done automatically with a pressure valve once I switch my univalve?

Best way I have found is to fit a 9Kw Webasto heater and have a twin system. When using one reel the other is recirculating hot water. When driving to jobs then both are recirculating. One pump or reel goes down then you still have the other to work with which has happened to me.

I tried recirculating the water for an hour with the tank quarter full, then after reconnecting the hose to the brush the water came out at 58.8 degrees.

It proves from your responses that the 5kw heaters are not effective at heating cold water on demand. I wish I had fitted a 9kw ?

I tried recirculating the water for an hour with the tank quarter full, then after reconnecting the hose to the brush the water came out at 58.8 degrees.

It proves from your responses that the 5kw heaters are not effective at heating cold water on demand. I wish I had fitted a 9kw ?
Aye, when I was going to go hot I remember them all saying it has to be the 9kw boiler even for a single reel.

Back