Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

8 Weekly Custys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

30% 2 weekly

60% 4 weekly

10% 8 weekly

I have about 3 customers who asked for 6 weeks but I do them 8 weekly, just haven't said to them yet.. 6 weekly would just mess things up

i got:

6 x 2 weekly ( all shops )

143 x 4 weekly

10 x 8 weekly

1 x 12 weekly

Most shops want their windows doing every 2 weeks but on the other hand i got a few customers who want them doing every 8 weeks... i still charge these the same price as 4 weekly customers /emoticons/smile.png but if anyone reverts from 4 weeks to 8 weeks i will add a few quid on /emoticons/smile.png

but the 8 weekly houses dont be that dirty to be honest /emoticons/smile.png

i got 1 customer on a 12 weekly and i charge her about 12 quid and it takes me 25-30 mins to clean /emoticons/smile.png

Are you guys finding it hard to get 4 weekly ones these days? Cos i am...
definitely mate. But I find inevitably when offered a choice of 4/8 weekly clean, customers opt for 8 weeks. I just make sure I charge that bit extra for them, and I'm sure I end up gaining customers that I would have otherwise have lost. It's also that bit more interesting and not as 'boring' as its been 8 weeks since I e been there- almost like cleaning a new customer,but with the first clean out the way! Definitely not to be under-valued as a customer IMO!

Back