Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do You Rinse? Nec Cleaning Show

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I want a bit more scrubbing power than the extreme, so i am trying a sill brush tom from stock we got /emoticons/biggrin.png

I suffer with a bad back, so mainly rinse on the glass and have been for i would say a good two years.

If i am in a rush, then i would rinse off the glass as i find it quicker.

But you will NEVER see me rushing, i cant. I suffer with back and neck pain /emoticons/sad.png

I suffer with a bad back, so mainly rinse on the glass and have been for i would say a good two years.
If i am in a rush, then i would rinse off the glass as i find it quicker.

But you will NEVER see me rushing, i cant. I suffer with back and neck pain /emoticons/sad.png
i too suffer from a bad neck and rinse off the glass, hence i asked the original question feeling rinsing on would help with the neck
thanks

I usually rinse in the glass too. On old painted frames I'll usually finish off with an off the glass rinse to get rid of any paint flakes.
Hate those windows, there a night mare trad too. When pricing them I normally add on 1.50-2.00 covers me for a rubber for my blade

depends if its phobic or philic glass, but as a rule i rest the brush at 35-45 degrees on the window so one jet is clear and also you see how close its spraying to top seal and it saves the back/neck ache. once i've done the top then lift off and rinse a bit like sqeedgeeing.......like an arc from side to side

I had a discussion about this recently with a fair few people.... Once comment was "would you rinse with your brush off if you we're cleaning at 60ft? ... Probably not.... Why? What is the difference with ground floor windows and windows at 60ft... I thought it was a good point... Heard a lot of people lately saying they rinse on and have seen no change in quality of clean.

i would of thought you would HAVE to leave the brush on the glass at 60ft because it would be really hard to hold the brush a few inches off the glass especially if there was even a hint of wind

Latest Posts

Back