Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How To Go About Getting Letting Agents Contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thanks lads...but how does it work excactly? i know nothing about it lol...does the letting agent pay or the home owner whos letting through the letting agency?

When you speak to an estate agent and get the contract you will then deal with the estate agent, they will ring you when they want you in to clean a property, then when your done just invoice them and you get paid within a week. The old tenants will pay for the clean and sometimes the estate agent . Give me your email address and i can send you a little something i have /emoticons/wink.png what area you from mate?

thanks lads...but how does it work excactly? i know nothing about it lol...does the letting agent pay or the home owner whos letting through the letting agency?
This'll vary between letting agents

When you speak to an estate agent and get the contract you will then deal with the estate agent' date=' they will ring you when they want you in to clean a property, then when your done just invoice them and you get paid within a week. The old tenants will pay for the clean and sometimes the estate agent . Give me your email address and i can send you a little something i have /emoticons/wink.png what area you from mate?[/quote']Any chance you can send it my way too /emoticons/smile.png won't tread on ur feet, promise /emoticons/smile.png

Its what rc sent me did he send it to you if not i will send it but you have to tweak it

Latest Posts

Back