Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How far behind are ya?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How far behind are you guys

• I keep going thru rain so bang up to date! (look at me lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only work part time so not really behind at all

• Maybe a couple of days

• About a week

• 2 weeks or more

• Total voters

AS Window Cleaning

with all this rain of late, how far behind are you guys? just thought be interesting to see how we all doing?

ps if you've just started guess doesn't really count, shouldn't be behind already! should have option for that.....

yeah was trucking up Scotland end last week, beautiful. was miserable at home. fair doos they are getting better weather than us for change.

we only do 3 days a week at most at mo so have flexibility, don't tend to get behind. if we struggle we do the 10 weekers a few late to help us keep the 5 weekers on schedule.

I'm ill aswell, so I've been unable to work even when it has been nice.

But yeah, been off for about 2 weeks now overall with the weather, van service and illness.

47 need more, only been going by myself a month or so but struggling with canvassing need to get over the I'm bothering people syndrome.

Yeh on my own, was with another company for a long time fed up of seeing them making all the money.

47 need more, only been going by myself a month or so but struggling with canvassing need to get over the I'm bothering people syndrome.
Lol. I have the same syndrome. Can maybe get some tablets for that!!

I haven't canvassed to be honest. I pick up new ones when I'm out and I Got another 50 odd in the 2 mth since I started. Take your time on the ones you do and ppl must think your doing a better job cos they always come out!!

Oh, and do weekends, everyone's at home

47 is good for a month old mate. I haven't done loads and loads of canvassing, but seriously the more you do it the easier it gets. I'm quite a quiet person and hated it at the start, but after wasting too much time and money on flyers it is definitely the way to go if you want your business to really take off..

I do really need to do it more, I'm also quite quiet I go out get to the estates thinking I'll knock then end up putting flyers out, think I might go get hypnotherapy lol

I think my prob is to many custys for just me. Up to just under 400 now & for 1 person that's a lot. Maybe nows the time to start weeding out the **** as we say.

I think my prob is to many custys for just me. Up to just under 400 now & for 1 person that's a lot. Maybe nows the time to start weeding out the **** as we say.
Is that y ur posh? Haha

You should just think of it as if they rang you and your calling to give a quote.. I use to drive round looking places to post flyers and then find spots thinking **** I'm gona get loads of calls here, throw out 100 odds and don't get a phone call.. Then your thinking why haven't they rang.. Just knock and get the answer pal.. If they say no I usually walk away and say to myself tight fudging bastids

Is that y ur posh? Haha

Good one. Born & bred in hackney. Hardly posh lol. It's the mighty posh, Peterborough united & yes I've heard all the jokes. We all can't be glory hunter man utd fans lol.

Latest Posts

Back