Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How's 2023 Starting Off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Quite a few enquiries one cancelled stated it wasn't because of cost of living they'd got another property they where sorting oh well its abit quieter might have to dump some cards through boxes ??

my old girl is in her 16th year now. Its done 166k and flew through the MOT. Its a good feeling isn`t it mate
Mine 03 plate combo needed usual qear and tear parts alternator, tyres, and battery over last year but solid engine otherwise just incase tho anybody got a deal for a van on finance with not so good credit behind them?

You can make a few bob per day if you have all the right kit. Like most jobs, at the beginning its all spend spend spend but after that its the other way round. The spend phase is when most folk give up and who can blame them. Got my van Mot yesterday and needed bits and pieces but I feel like I have won the lottery because its 14 years old.
5 years later you're still spending is that why are still only making a few bob :unsure:

5 years later you're still spending is that why are still only making a few bob :unsure:
Beginning to come in now that I have my new mot. Should be my best year, outgoings heading down and income heading up. Best thing I did was advertise on local booklet because I'm getting local work, no better work to achieve, little diesel and little time from home. ?

Called to quote a job and decided to knock on a few doors for 20-30 mins as it looked an easy street for parking, picked up four additional house fronts (terrace street no rear access) so very quick work to clean.
live gone half days knocking and had no luck at times so picking up five houses in thirty mins is great!
So newbie’s don’t get down if you have a few quiet sessions knocking as every now and then you’ll tap into a power hour and pick up a clump of work.

Lost a few small commercials shops closing down , picked up a few domestics
I only pick the jobs I want now I pass most on , 55 now 2 years and going part time 40 years on the windows done My whack , football , fishing and vespas now ?

Lost a few small commercials shops closing down , picked up a few domestics
I only pick the jobs I want now I pass most on , 55 now 2 years and going part time 40 years on the windows done My whack , football , fishing and vespas now ?
Good on you. I’m 57 next month and I’m currently on 4 days a week. I have a good pension fund so have no intention of working past 60.
Similar to you, football, fishing, drinking, golf, ska weekends and holidays.
Sod working all the time, life is short, only here for a visit ????‍?

I’ve been advertising on FB for the last 5 week took 46 new jobs on of which I’ll end up dropping about 7 or 8 of them as I can see them being a pain in the **** having to chase up for payment. Lost 3 regulars also since switching from trad to wfp. I’m hoping to pick up around another 60 by the end of March. All in all it’s started well.

Thanks mate. The alarm never went off!

Na just life’s busy you know how it can be sometimes. Good to see that most of the good ol’ regulars are still on here ?
Life goes yourself is the important thing, we are all still here just need one pop-off and we'll be all good

I’ve been advertising on FB for the last 5 week took 46 new jobs on of which I’ll end up dropping about 7 or 8 of them as I can see them being a pain in the **** having to chase up for payment. Lost 3 regulars also since switching from trad to wfp. I’m hoping to pick up around another 60 by the end of March. All in all it’s started well.
That pishes all over my 10 jobs and a few more in the pipeline but I don't advertise as such, hopefully you'll hit your targets

Good on you. I’m 57 next month and I’m currently on 4 days a week. I have a good pension fund so have no intention of working past 60.
Similar to you, football, fishing, drinking, golf, ska weekends and holidays.
Sod working all the time, life is short, only here for a visit ????‍?
Exactly , now is the time to enjoy ?

Back